|Reports to: Marketing Manager||Department: Marketing|
|Full time/Part time: Full time||Exempt/Nonexempt: Nonexempt|
This role offers specialized support to the Marketing Department in an administrative way. The Marketing Coordinator coordinates meetings, logistics and serves as a liaison for clients. This role is an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans, programs, and promotions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with development and execution of marketing plans and programs
- Assist in corporate trade show management and execution.
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional/media events.
- Assist in event planning and production.
- Coordinate travel, lodging, and meals for promotional/ media events.
- Assist in generating corporate contracts and monitor fulfillment.
- Assist in managing, and leveraging Celebrity endorsements.
- Assist in corporate partner development.
- Assist in Photo/Video shoot organization and production.
- Assist in adhering to master marketing budgets.
- Manage master Marketing calendar.
- Develop promotional/media event budgets.
- Assist in coordinating artwork, photos and other promotional materials to Sponsors/ Partners.
- Respond and fulfill requests for product and management of VIP Program.
- Act as ambassador for Weatherby products at shows, hunts and other marketing events
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Other duties as assigned. Travel should be expected.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A.A. from a 2 year college or university; 1 to 2 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience; firearms or outdoor industry experience preferred
- Communication proficiency
- Excellent English language written and oral communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and government regulations
- Organizational skills
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Time management
- Technical capacity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficiency in internet navigation skills, e-mail program skills
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts, such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra & geometry
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Customer/Client focus
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups, managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Working expectations: This is largely a sedentary role, however while performing the duties of this job the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell.
- Specific vision abilities: Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Weight requirement: Office/clerical- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 42 pounds and carry up to 15 pounds.
ACCOUNTABILITY AND MEASURES:
Meet objective goals assigned by Marketing Manager during quarterly performance coaching.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to acknowledge:
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITY SPECIFICATIONS PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not exposed to weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. This job operates in a clerical office setting, routinely uses standard office equipment including computers, telephones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. While performing the duties of this job, this position may be exposed to the manufacturing environment and be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in this work environment can be loud.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Weatherby is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you have the skills, experience and background that match the requirements of this position, please complete and submit an employment application, cover letter of introduction and resume by responding to HR@weatherby.com.