|Reports to: Shipping and Logistics Manager||Department: Operations|
|Full time/Part time: Full time||Exempt/Nonexempt: Nonexempt|
Perform daily receiving procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned):
- Unload and unpack, count & verify materials received
- Inspect and verify condition and count of received goods
- Communicate any discrepancies to Materials Manager
- Receive returns
- Inspect return deliveries
- Load/unload trucks
- Operate forklift
- Organize material and report findings to Quality Control Manager
- Close, update and ship Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMA)
- Maintain log of all received product in MAS
- Ship product
- Process work orders for brake, labor and parts
- Outside process to get correct inventory in location required
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school degree; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Communication Proficiency
- English language written and oral communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents including safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals and barcode labels
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Coordinate & communicate effectively with other departments
- Organizational skills
- Computer skills
- Technical capacity
- Ability to apply concepts of basic mathematics
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Problem Solving
- Thoroughness & attention to detail
- Time Management
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND MEASURES:
- Meet objective goals assigned by the Warehouse Manager during quarterly performance coaching
- Guns must be received within 48 hours of delivery
While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to acknowledge:
- Working expectations: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand for prolonged periods; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Weight requirement: The employee must routinely lift and/or move up to 55 pounds, push up to 87 pounds and pull up to 130 pounds.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITY SPECIFICATIONS PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to weather conditions. While performing the duties of this job, this position operates in a manufacturing environment and may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in this work environment can be loud.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Weatherby is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- Valid Driver's License and Proof of Insurance
- Forklift Certified
If you have the skills, experience and background that match the requirements of this position, please complete and submit an employment application, cover letter of introduction and resume by responding to HR@weatherby.com.