Before composite stocks and brushed stainless steel barrels, every Weatherby that fell into the hands of lucky hunters was rich walnut and blue steel. I pay homage to those days of traditional craftsmanship for hunters who still marvel at classic styling. I come complete with regal diamond-point checkering, a rosewood forend and grip cap, maple spacers and a Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad. If that doesn’t speak volumes, then my legendary Mark V action and “Bo-whoop” magnum report says the rest.
- SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- LXX Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- 54-Degree Bolt Lift
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Cocking Indicator
- Magnum 9-Lug or Standard 6-Lug Action
- Stock has been designed with a slimmer forearm and more distinctive lines and contours
- Grip diameter has been reduced
- Slight right-hand palm swell
- "AA" fancy grade Claro walnut Monte Carlo stock (French walnut on 460 Wby. Mag model)
- Fineline, diamond point checkering, rosewood forend and grip cap with maplewood spacers
- Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Hand-lapped chrome-moly barrel with field crown
- Accubrake™ comes standard on 378, 416 and 460 Wby. Mag models
- Blued metalwork in high lustre finish
Learn more about the Mark V features HERE.
|Product Line||Mark V|
Specifications subject to change without notice.
47 customer reviews
My brother has a .460 and has had for 30 years.His only "complaint" is that he wished he could have gotten one with open iron sights.He didn`t realize his eyes would hold out for so long.His friends all have fine pieces of craftsmanship themselves,but all want the the .460.He likes their jealousy a little bit too much if you ask me.
Simply the BEST!
Have had my .300 WBY Mark V, for 30 years. It is an amazing piece of craftsmanship. I have taken deer, moose, caribou, and bear with it.
Always meets sub moa.
I've had my Mark 5 since 1973. It's a .340 Magnum. I hand load it with 200 grain Barnes x bullets and it never fails me. Great rifle and I've never had a single problem with it.
Possibly the most beautiful rifle
This rifle is one of the most beautiful rifles I have seen. The craftsmanship is over the top. Everything that I can see if perfect. I purchased a .378 magnum for myself and a Weatherby .300 magnum for my fiancee. We plan to go elk hunting soon. Each of us truly admire the AWESOME perfection of these rifles. Thank you so much for producing such an amazing piece of functional artwork.
240 Weatherby Magnum Mark 5 Deluxe
I have the privilege to own this rifle and have shot many mule deer in eastern Oregon at distances on average of 400 yds. This rifle is great to shoot and is also deadly on deer with factory Weatherby Ammo and also Handloaded Ammo with 105 grain Berger VLD’s. This rifle will never leave the family it will be a keepsake to pass on to my children. Thanks again for a beautiful rifle and great rifle, build quality again Weatherby.
From Warm Springs, Oregon