Before composite stocks and brushed stainless steel barrels, every Weatherby that fell into the hands of lucky hunters was rich walnut and blue steel. I pay homage to those days of traditional craftsmanship for hunters who still marvel at classic styling. I come complete with regal diamond-point checkering, a rosewood forend and grip cap, maple spacers and a Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad. If that doesn’t speak volumes, then my legendary Mark V action and “Bo-whoop” magnum report says the rest.
- SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- LXX Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- 54-Degree Bolt Lift
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Cocking Indicator
- Magnum 9-Lug or Standard 6-Lug Action
- Stock has been designed with a slimmer forearm and more distinctive lines and contours
- Grip diameter has been reduced
- Slight right-hand palm swell
- "AA" fancy grade Claro walnut Monte Carlo stock (French walnut on 460 Wby. Mag model)
- Fineline, diamond point checkering, rosewood forend and grip cap with maplewood spacers
- Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Hand-lapped chrome-moly barrel with field crown
- Accubrake™ comes standard on 378, 416 and 460 Wby. Mag models
- Blued metalwork in high lustre finish
Learn more about the Mark V features HERE.
|Product Line||Mark V|
Specifications subject to change without notice.
30 customer reviews
mark v best bang
Bought my first mk v in mid 60's now own 7 4 300 mags 1 7mm mag 2 mark 22's. All very accurate and never failed me. Taking Elk and white tail. 22's i'll put against most any in their class.thanks weatherby.
BEST RIFLE IN THE BUSINESS
I wanted one of these since I was old enough to know the difference. Finally saved up the money when I was 26 to buy one. I will own my 300 Wby Deluxe until the day I die. Has never let me down. You simply cannot put a price on thecraftsmanship or the custom feel of a Weatherby. I tell everyone that I know that Remington, Browning, and Winchester are good rifles in their own right, but they are built to sell whereas a Weatherby is built to perform!
Love this rifle
I'd like to be able to own about a dozen of these!
See a lot of green eyes at the range
Picked this rifle up as a 30th birthday present to my self in 300 weatherby mag. The stock on my rifle is even prettier than these marketing photos though I might be biased.
300 Weatherby Mark 5 deluxe
True Craftmanship, I dislike plastic stocks,Wood has soul, I am beyond doubt that the 300 is the Ultimate Hunting rifle, and sets the standard for many to aspire to.