My name is KCR, which is short for Krieger Custom Rifle. What makes me so special? My Krieger barrel is cut rifled, surgically machined and expertly hand-lapped from cryogenically-relieved steel. Together with my Mark V action, tactical bolt and LXX™ trigger, I am one straight-shooting hunter intent on success at any range. Just like you my friend.
- SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- Accubrake Included On All Calibers
- LXX Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- 54-Degree Bolt Lift
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Cocking Indicator
- Magnum 9-Lug Action
- 9-lug weighs 8 1/2 pounds
- Other calibers offered through Weatherby Custom Shop
- Stock has been designed with a slimmer forearm and more distinctive lines and contours
- Grip diameter has been reduced
- Slight right-hand palm swell
- Hand-laminated, raised comb Monte Carlo composite stock
- Aluminum bedding block
- Matte gel coat finish
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Krieger Custom match grade
- Cryogenically stress relieved
- Cut rifled
- Free floated
- #3 contour with recessed target crown
- Flat Dark Earth and Graphite Black dual Cerakote® finish
- Oversized bolt knob for added leverage and ease of cycling
- Accubrake reduces felt recoil by up to 50%
- KCR engraved floorplate
Learn more about the Mark V features HERE.
|Product Line||Mark V|
Specifications subject to change without notice.
1 customer reviews
Mark V KCR in 300 wby
Sweet looking firearm! Quality is top notch! My gun seems to average rite around 1/2 in. 3 shot groups.. with weatherby factory 180 gr, accubonds..Couldn't be happier. This is my first rifle with a muzzle brake.. What a huge difference in recoil compared to my mark v deluxe !!! recoil is really light.. maybe like a 243 or so..