Hunters who push themselves and their equipment to the limit in extreme conditions will immediately gravitate to my “let’s do this” attitude. I’m tough enough to take any punishment old Mother Nature has up her sleeve, and light too for hoofing it in rugged terrain (as little as 5.75 pounds). As for concealment? My Kryptek® Altitude™ camo skin will disappear on any hunting trip we take.
- SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- LXX Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- 54-Degree Bolt Lift
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Cocking Indicator
- Magnum 9-Lug or Standard 6-Lug Action
- 6-Lug version weighs 5 ¾ pounds; 9-lug version weighs 6 ¾ pounds
- Other calibers offered through Weatherby Custom Shop
- Stock has been designed with a slimmer forearm and more distinctive lines and contours
- Grip diameter has been reduced
- Slight right-hand palm swell
- Carbon fiber, hand-laminated, raised comb Monte Carlo composite stock
- Aluminum bedding block
- Kryptek Altitude camo
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Fluted stainless steel
- Recessed target crown
- Tungsten Cerakote® finish on all metalwork
Learn more about the Mark V features HERE.
|Product Line||Mark V|
Specifications subject to change without notice.
3 customer reviews
Carry the best, once entering the woods!
The Weatherby, the Americans best and long lasting rifle every made.! Thank You
Always thought the name was just hype for the elite. Purchase one and you will need to own more calibers than you realize. Awesome product can't wait to purchase my fifth rifle in 6.5-300. I swear by my Mark V 257 magnum.
very nice but a bit expensive