You could say I have an older sister by the same name: Vanguard Camilla. She was introduced to the delight of female hunters last year. For 2018 and beyond, Weatherby created me to join her. We both share the same specially-designed stock geometry made to fit a woman’s form. The biggest difference is my classic 6-lug Mark V action, hand-laminated composite stock with Gore™ Optifade™ Subalpine camo and hand-lapped barrel with Flat Dark Earth Cerakote. Yes, I’m feminine, but I pack a big punch.
- SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- LXX Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- 54-Degree Bolt Lift
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Cocking Indicator
- Standard 6-Lug Action
- Hand-laminated, raised comb Monte Carlo, composite stock
- Aluminum bedding block
- Gore™ Optifade™ Subalpine camo
- Stock designed to properly fit a woman's body by a group of women hunters and shooters
- Grip angle has been changed and made more slim and a slight trigger finger guide groove has been added for improved grip ergnomics
- Shorter, slimmer forearm and grip with right side palm swell for better balance and fit
- Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Hand-lapped chrome-moly barrel with field crown
- Flat Dark Earth Cerakote® finish for exceptional weather and corrosion resistance.
Learn more about the Mark V features HERE.
|Product Line||Mark V|
|Pattern||Gore Optifade Subalpine|
Specifications subject to change without notice.