The Mark V CarbonMark is a custom built, stunningly-precise collaboration with Proof Research. This Mark V carbon barrel is 64% lighter than traditional steel barrels of the same contour. This creates an incredibly strong barrel that dissipates heat very well and provides consistent accuracy with high shot counts. The combination of Proof Research carbon and the legendary 9-lug Mark V magnum action defines the word rugged. This product would be a great choice for someone looking for a long-range rifle, but wants to shed the weight of a traditional bull barrel so hunting in the backcountry is still possible. The 5/8x24 threaded barrel accepts a muzzlebrake or suppressor to increase your shooting experience. If you are looking for a combination of breakthrough rifle performance and rugged reliability this rifle should already be in your gun safe!
- SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- LXX Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- 54-Degree Bolt Lift
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Cocking Indicator
- Magnum 9-Lug Action
- 9-lug weighs 7 3/4 pounds
- Stock has been designed with a slimmer forearm and more distinctive lines and contours
- Grip diameter has been reduced
- Slight right-hand palm swell
- Hand-laminated, raised comb Monte Carlo composite stock
- Aluminum bedding block
- Matte gel coat finish
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- 26” Proof Research carbon-fiber barrel
- Cut rifled
- 416R grade stainless steel core in #4 contour
- Tactical Grey Cerakote® finish
- 5/8x24 threaded muzzle with flush thread cap
Learn more about the Mark V features HERE.
|Product Line||Mark V|
Specifications subject to change without notice.
2 customer reviews
Nothing takes them down like my 30-378. I’ve used on everything from babboons to Cape buffalo in Africa and all North American game . There is no better
Best there is
When accuracy counts, I shoot nothing else but Weatherby Mark IV.