Sitka Tribe, the wait is over for a Weatherby® Mark V production rifle wrapped in Gore™ Optifade™ Subalpine camo. Weighing as little as 5-1/2 pounds, this combination of weight, accuracy, and finish means this rifle deserves to go deep into the backcountry. The composite stock with aluminum bedding blocks gives this rifle a strong foundation to make the cross-canyon shots when the opportunity presents itself. The fluted bolt body aides in the reduction of weight, and the Flat Dark Earth Cerakote® finish on all metalwork guarantees a life of rugged dependability.
- SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- LXX Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- 54-Degree Bolt Lift
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Cocking Indicator
- Magnum 9-Lug or Standard 6-Lug Action
- Standard version weighs 5 ¾ pounds, Magnum version weighs 6 ¾ pounds
- Other calibers offered through Weatherby Custom Shop
- Hand-laid, raised comb Monte Carlo composite stock
- Stock features a slim forearm with distinct lines and contours
- Optimal grip diameter for control and comfort with or without gloves
- Slight right-hand palm swell
- Aluminum bedding block
- Pachmayr® Decelerator recoil pad
- Gore™ Optifade™ Subalpine camo
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Fluted stainless steel
- Recessed target crown
- #1 Mod / #2 Mod contour
- Available in 22” and 26” barrel lengths. 28” (OAL with Accubrake)
- Flat Dark Earth Cerakote® finish for exceptional weather and corrosion resistance.
Learn more about the Mark V features HERE.
|Product Line||Mark V, Range Certified|
|Pattern||Gore Optifade Subalpine|
Specifications subject to change without notice.