Sitka Tribe, the wait is over for a Weatherby® Mark V production rifle wrapped in Gore™ Optifade™ Subalpine camo. Weighing as little as 5-1/2 pounds, this combination of weight, accuracy, and finish means this rifle deserves to go deep into the backcountry. The composite stock with aluminum bedding blocks gives this rifle a strong foundation to make the cross-canyon shots when the opportunity presents itself. The fluted bolt body aides in the reduction of weight, and the Flat Dark Earth Cerakote® finish on all metalwork guarantees a life of rugged dependability.
- SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- Accubrake Included Only On 6.5-300 Weatherby & .300 Weatherby
- LXX Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- 54-Degree Bolt Lift
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Cocking Indicator
- Magnum 9-Lug or Standard 6-Lug Action
- Standard version weighs 5 ¾ pounds, Magnum version weighs 6 ¾ pounds
- Other calibers offered through Weatherby Custom Shop
- Hand-laid, raised comb Monte Carlo composite stock
- Stock features a slim forearm with distinct lines and contours
- Optimal grip diameter for control and comfort with or without gloves
- Slight right-hand palm swell
- Aluminum bedding block
- Pachmayr® Decelerator recoil pad
- Gore™ Optifade™ Subalpine camo
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Fluted stainless steel
- Recessed target crown
- #1 Mod / #2 Mod contour
- Available in 22” and 26” barrel lengths. 28” (OAL with Accubrake)
- Flat Dark Earth Cerakote® finish for exceptional weather and corrosion resistance.
Learn more about the Mark V features HERE.
|Product Line||Mark V|
|Pattern||Gore Optifade Subalpine|
Specifications subject to change without notice.
4 customer reviews
The Wby. Ultralightweight and Super Big Game Master That I Own are Chambered by 240 Wby. Mag. , 270 Win . and 7 mm Magnum . They Are a Delight To Carry and Handle Perfectly ! I Have Shot Many Whitetails , Mule Deer , and Elk With These Fine Rifles .
great light platform
22 inch 5.75 pounds wow
Not a bad weapon
300 Weatherby Mag holds .950 at 100 yards, just a tad under 2.9 inches at 300 yards using Weatherby brass, Redding FL dies, H1000 powder and 180 grain Nosler Accutip. My go to deer rifle, can’t go wrong with this weapon.
Best ever built
I think these are are the best you can Buy Hell Roy Weatherby spent his life making the FINEST RIFLE in the world.He was not sucken his thumb. I have 19 of them.I found out a long time ago if you don’t want it don’t point the rifle at it or get your knife out! Harry