While glassing across the canyon you spot him. He’s the animal you’ve come all this way to harvest. One problem: He’s a good mile away and the ground separating you from your destiny is some of the most inhospitable terra firma imaginable. No problem, let’s go get him. With my lightweight construction (as little as 5.75 pounds), I won’t slow you down a bit. When we get within range, don’t worry about me. My legendary Mark V lug action, LXX™ trigger and hand-lapped barrel will finish the job.
- SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- Accubrake Included Only On 6.5-300 Weatherby & .300 Weatherby
- LXX Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- 54-Degree Bolt Lift
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Cocking Indicator
- Magnum 9-Lug or Standard 6-Lug Action
- 6-Lug version weighs 5 ¾ pounds; 9-lug version weighs 6 ¾ pounds
- Stock has been designed with a slimmer forearm and more distinctive lines and contours
- Grip diameter has been reduced
- Slight right-hand palm swell
- Hand-laminated, raised comb Monte Carlo composite stock
- Aluminum bedding block
- Matte gel coat finish
- Spiderweb accents
- Uses state of the art lightweight components without sacrificing structural integrity
- Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Fluted, blackened stainless steel
- Recessed target crown
Learn more about the Mark V features HERE.
|Product Line||Mark V|
Specifications subject to change without notice.
23 customer reviews
My son claimed it
Got one first light weights got to hunt with it one year the son who was 10 at the time said it was his rifle . Over the chronograph it equals most factory 7mm mags.should have brought 2 one for him one for me.
the most accurate rifle i own. 270 weatherby i own 7 other high quality rifles.
absolutely outstanding quality and accuracy.
270 WBY MAG
Absolutely love my Ultra Light! I've taken Columbian Blacktail, Whitetails, Antelope & a coyote or two with mine. My next one will be in 257 WBY MAG. I love when folks ask me what I shoot, I smile and say with pride "I shoot a Weatherby"
Own a Mark V in 270 Winch, 257 Wthby and 300 Mag Wthby. All are excellent and easy to shoot, and my handloads are all 3 shot groups in 1/2 in with these 3 rifles...only way to shoot is with a Weatherby
Can't put this rifle down
An absolute pleasure to carry. Feels good in the hand. Carry naturally and comfortable like a leaver action in the hand. If you own a leaver rifle you know what I mean. But the weatherby is so much more shoots like a dream. Action is smooth like the early bolt guns from Europe. Only complaint the but pad is hard. Replaced with limb saver and don't even feel the 30-06 kick.
If your thinking of buying do it you won't be disappointed.
Twice the money I wanted to spend.
And don't have any buyers remorse over spending it.
You will love it.