You could compare me to an Olympic runner who just ran his best time – then immediately hits the gym to run it even faster next time. I am a Mark V Accumark through-and-through, yet with that added push that lets me stand on the Range Certified podium with my victorious hands in the air. For me, RC status means I’ve been tested and proven on the line. For you, it’s an assurance that I’ve been pre-ordained to make your next shot at a big game animal as accurate as it can be.
- Range Certified with SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- Comes with printout from Oehler Ballistic Imaging System, including specific load/ballistic data and computer image of actual 3-shot group. Signed and certified by Adam Weatherby
- LXX Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- 54-Degree Bolt Lift
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Cocking Indicator
- Magnum 9-Lug or Standard 6-Lug Action
- Stock has been designed with a slimmer forearm and more distinctive lines and contours
- Grip diameter has been reduced
- Slight right-hand palm swell
- Hand-laminated, raised comb Monte Carlo composite stock
- Full length aluminum bedding block
- Matte gel coat finish
- Spiderweb accents
- Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Free Floating
- Fluted stainless steel (Not two-toned like other Mark V Accumark rifles.)
- Recessed target crown
- #3 contour
- Range Certified engraved floorplate
Learn more about the Mark V features HERE.
|Product Line||Mark V, Range Certified|
Specifications subject to change without notice.
2 customer reviews
Great value and performance
It's a pleasure to shoot with value and quality matching many pure customs at twice the price. Under 1 MOA to 600 yards so far. This buyer has no remorse.
very if the 6.5x300 rifle have a heavy barrel,thanks.