You could compare me to an Olympic runner who just ran his best time – then immediately hits the gym to run it even faster next time. I am a Mark V Accumark through-and-through, yet with that added push that lets me stand on the Range Certified podium with my victorious hands in the air. For me, RC status means I’ve been tested and proven on the line. For you, it’s an assurance that I’ve been pre-ordained to make your next shot at a big game animal as accurate as it can be.
- Range Certified with SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- Comes with printout from Oehler Ballistic Imaging System, including specific load/ballistic data and computer image of actual 3-shot group. Signed and certified by Adam Weatherby
- LXX Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- 54-Degree Bolt Lift
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Cocking Indicator
- Magnum 9-Lug or Standard 6-Lug Action
- Stock has been designed with a slimmer forearm and more distinctive lines and contours
- Grip diameter has been reduced
- Slight right-hand palm swell
- Hand-laminated, raised comb Monte Carlo composite stock
- Full length aluminum bedding block
- Matte gel coat finish
- Spiderweb accents
- Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Free Floating
- Fluted stainless steel
- Recessed target crown
- #3 contour
- Range Certified engraved floorplate
Learn more about the Mark V features HERE.
|Product Line||Mark V, Range Certified|
Specifications subject to change without notice.
9 customer reviews
300 Win Mag Accumark RC
This was my first Weatherby and could not have been more pleased. This was a retirement gift to myself for a elk trip in the future. I retired a Remington 700 in 7MM that I never thought I could find a better shooting weapon. Not sure if I will be purchasing anything else but if I do you can bet it will be a Weatherby .
It Doesn.t Get Any Better
If there was a better rifle on the market I would own it . I have had 2 Mark 5's . just bought the R C . My first one brought home the first two elk I ever got a chance to shoot at. Love the 30-378 . A friend of mine use to hunt with the late Dale Earnhardt and this is exactly what Dale used in the 30-378 . If it was good enough for Dale , well I wanted one . These guns are a legend in themselves .
I am a huge Mark V fan. I have several and have had several more. I have had 2 Accumark RC rifles and honestly, they were more picky than the standard Accumarks I have. Granted it gets to be splitting hairs because they have all been very accurate rifles, but the non RC have out-shot the RCs. If you don't need the light grey stock and RC floor plate get the standard Accumark and put the extra 300 bucks into better optics. You will still get MOA performance.
35 Years Never Failing
I have been using Weatherby Mark 5's since 1983, with latest being a 30/378. Never once in while in the field have my Mark 5's ever failed me. I would trust my life in a difficult situation to any of my Mark 5's. Frank Biggs of www.bwanabubba.com
Best rifle I have ever shot,,out of the box
This is my 4th weatherby .All have been as they say, still have all.two are retired in safe and 2are used every season.tack drivers,