No matter what my pursuit, I was created to succeed. Built on a foundation of toughness, with a hand-laminated composite Monte Carlo stock – and a raised comb for a cheek weld that’s as confident as you are. I wear the colors of the earth itself, with two-tone Cerakote® metal work and chameleon-like KUIU® Vias camo. As the crosshairs settle, and you squeeze the fully-adjustable LXX™ Trigger, I promise to put that bullet exactly where you want it to go.
- SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- LXX Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- 54-Degree Bolt Lift
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Cocking Indicator
- Magnum 9-Lug or Standard 6-Lug Action
- Stock has been designed with a slimmer forearm and more distinctive lines and contours
- Grip diameter has been reduced
- Slight right-hand palm swell
- Hand-laminated, raised comb Monte Carlo composite stock
- Full length aluminum bedding block
- KUIU® Vias camo
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Free Floating
- Fluted stainless steel
- Recessed target crown
- #3 contour
- Two-tone Cerakote™ finish with Brown Sand and Flat Dark Earth added flutes
NOTE:338 LAPUA features a Chrome Moly barrel
Learn more about the Mark V features HERE.
|Product Line||Mark V|
Specifications subject to change without notice.
1 customer reviews
Great Rifles Are Built, not produced
I own 8 of these... 22, 243, 257, 7 mag, (2) 300's, 340, 30-378.. These things are built! They are surpreme! They are well balenced, they are very solid, dependable, and accurate! My father raised me on quality hunting rifles and I had no compliants but when he showed me his weatherby 22 for the first time I was hooked for life. I now own that 22 and have Purchased several others since. The 243 is a cfp and it shoots like a champ. The others are Mark v's and they totally live up to their reputation. If someone were interested in a once in a lifetime hunting rifle the weatherby would totally be the one to invest in. Totally built like a quality hunting rifle should be..