Sorry friend, but you won’t be the first one who will squeeze my LXX™ Trigger, sending three precise rounds into a SUB-MOA group. No sir, a certified marksman will do that before I’m shipped out. You’ll also receive a document of unrivaled importance: An official Oehler Ballistic Imaging System certificate signed by my boss Adam Weatherby himself, with full ballistic data and a computer-generated image of the SUB-MOA group I shot. We promise to clean the barrel before you take me home.
- Range Certified with SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- Comes with printout from Oehler Ballistic Imaging System, including specific load/ballistic data and computer image of actual 3-shot group. Signed and certified by Adam Weatherby
- LXX Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- 54-Degree Bolt Lift
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Cocking Indicator
- Magnum 9-Lug or Standard 6-Lug Action
- Stock has been designed with a slimmer forearm and more distinctive lines and contours
- Grip diameter has been reduced
- Slight right-hand palm swell
- Hand-laminated, raised comb Monte Carlo composite stock
- Full length aluminum bedding block
- KUIU® Vias camo
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Free Floating
- Fluted stainless steel
- Recessed target crown
- #3 contour
- Two-tone Cerakote® finish with Brown Sand and Flat Dark Earth added flutes
- Range Certified engraved floorplate
NOTE:338 LAPUA features a Chrome Moly barrel
Learn more about the Mark V features HERE.
|Product Line||Mark V|
Specifications subject to change without notice.
3 customer reviews
I purchased my Mark V Arroyo RC in 270 Weatherby Mag with the added accubrake and trigger job from the custom shop. After breaking it in and working up loads. I took my first elk with it at 686 yards. In two years I’ve taken four elk and one deer with this rifle, couldn’t be happier!
Best gun out there
Bought the 300 wby. Mag lobe it only gun i use wosh price wasnt so steep but you get what you pay for
Best gun money can buy
I purchased a arroyo rc in a 240,and it is my favorite rifle I have owned. Has not shot a group over .430 in, will have many more in my life time