I hate the off-season. As a hunter, when I can’t hunt, I get pretty down in the dumps. So here’s the deal: If you own me, you have to let me see some action year-round at the range. I’m range certified for crying out loud, so you owe it to me. What’s the big deal about certification? My DNA is quality checked by the Oehler Ballistic Imaging System. My certificate includes specific load/ballistic data and a computer image of the actual 3-round SUB-MOA group I shot in testing. It’s signed by Adam Weatherby. You might want to frame it.
- Range Certified with SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- Comes with printout from Oehler Ballistic Imaging System, including specific load/ballistic data and computer image of actual 3-shot group. Signed and certified by Adam Weatherby
- LXX Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- 54-Degree Bolt Lift
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Cocking Indicator
- Magnum 9-Lug or Standard 6-Lug Action
- Stock has been designed with a slimmer forearm and more distinctive lines and contours
- Grip diameter has been reduced
- Slight right-hand palm swell
- Hand-laminated, raised comb Monte Carlo composite stock
- Full length aluminum bedding block
- Matte gel coat finish
- Spiderweb accents
- Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Free Floating
- Fluted stainless steel
- Recessed target crown
- #3 contour
- Flat Dark Earth Cerakote® (Not two-toned like other Mark V Terramark RC rifles.)
- Matching Accubrake
- Range Certified engraved floorplate
Learn more about the Mark V features HERE.
|Product Line||Custom Shop, Mark V, Range Certified|
Specifications subject to change without notice.
1 customer reviews
I have waited almost two years before I submitted this review. I hate these guys who buy a rifle and the write a review to convince themselves they made a good buy.
PRO: Have fired hundreds of rounds at 100, 300 and 600 yards. It fires sub-MOA at each range (I have an excellent scope). The action is flawless and becomes smoother as you fire. I have always loved a Mauser action and this is similar. The stock fits me well but I never fire it standing. It barks but it really isn't bad. The rifle is very high quality and rivals rifles that cost twice as much.
CON: With the scope it's a little heavy but has lighter recoil. It's hard to find ranges of 1000 yards and up. Ammo is expensive. Cheap ammo is $2.50 a round while Federal Match is $4.50/rd.
I would buy it again in a second!