I hate the off-season. As a hunter, when I can’t hunt, I get pretty down in the dumps. So here’s the deal: If you own me, you have to let me see some action year-round at the range. I’m range certified for crying out loud, so you owe it to me. What’s the big deal about certification? My DNA is quality checked by the Oehler Ballistic Imaging System. My certificate includes specific load/ballistic data and a computer image of the actual 3-round SUB-MOA group I shot in testing. It’s signed by Adam Weatherby. You might want to frame it.
- Range Certified with SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- Comes with printout from Oehler Ballistic Imaging System, including specific load/ballistic data and computer image of actual 3-shot group. Signed and certified by Adam Weatherby
- LXX Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- 54-Degree Bolt Lift
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Cocking Indicator
- Magnum 9-Lug or Standard 6-Lug Action
- Stock has been designed with a slimmer forearm and more distinctive lines and contours
- Grip diameter has been reduced
- Slight right-hand palm swell
- Hand-laminated, raised comb Monte Carlo composite stock
- Full length aluminum bedding block
- Matte gel coat finish
- Spiderweb accents
- Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Free Floating
- Fluted stainless steel
- Recessed target crown
- #3 contour
- Accented Flat Dark Earth Cerakote® finish
- Range Certified engraved floorplate
Learn more about the Mark V features HERE.
|Product Line||Mark V|
Specifications subject to change without notice.
4 customer reviews
Best rifle I have ever owned!!! Weatherby truly the best
best rifle I have ever owned!!! Weatherby truly the best
Recently bought a Terramark RC in 6.5-300. Great rifle and caliber! Rifle shoots the 140 gr. Swift A-Frame great. Very little recoil with Accubrake, however huge energy on business end.
best gun ever
I recent bought a new Terramark RC .338 Lapua. It is everything you would expect from a Weatherby. I have owned other Mark V before but nothing this big. The size of the bolt is impressive but even more impressive is how smooth it works. The muzzle brake is definitely needed.