The Vanguard Badlands is the first production rifle to appear in the popular Badlands Approach® camo. The Approach pattern uses adaptive coloration to construct a neutral color palette that adapts to your surrounds and lighting conditions. It also contains multi-layers visual confusion to ensure that the eye cannot detect where one shape ends and another begins. Vanguard #2 contour barreled action in combination with the Approach® pattern gives an ultimate advantage to the hunter during his time afield.
- SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- Adjustable Match Quality, Two-stage Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- One-piece Machined Bolt Body
- Fully Enclosed Bolt Sleeve
- Vanguard Recoil Pad
- 3-Position Safety
- Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Hinged Floorplate
- Weights 7 1/2 pounds
- Monte Carlo stock features textured forearm and grip areas
- Polymer Stock
- Badlands Approach camo pattern
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- #2 Contour Barrel
- Barrel length is 26” for magnum chamberings & 24” for non-magnum and 240 Wby Mag
- Burnt Bronze Cerakote® finish for exceptional weather and corrosion resistance.
Learn more about the Vanguard features HERE.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
1 customer reviews
Great price especially for a young boy or girl just starting out hunting