- SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- Adjustable Match Quality, Two-stage Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- One-piece Machined Bolt Body
- Fully Enclosed Bolt Sleeve
- Vanguard Recoil Pad
- 3-Position Safety
- Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Hinged Floorplate
- Hand-laminated, raised comb Monte Carlo composite stock
- Full length aluminum bedding plate
- Matte gel coat finish
- Spiderweb accents
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Matte, bead blasted finish
- 410 series stainless steel
- 24-inch #3 contour fluted barrel
- Recessed target crown to enhance accuracy and protect rifling
Learn more about the Vanguard features HERE.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
19 customer reviews
300 accuguard in 300 weatherby
I OWN 7 Weatherby's, bought my first in vanguard (7mm Rem) in the 80's, and
it is still the most accurate in my safe. They all will cluster (3 shot groups) inside
of 1 inch. The last two 1 in ACCUMARK IN 7MM, AND THE OTHER IN ACCUGUARD 300 WEATHERBY HAVE NOT BEEN OUT ON THE HUNT YET,
but I have no doubt they will shine. No doubt, I AM A WEATHERBY FANATIC
The Accuguard shoots various Nosler bullets very accurately and I took a nice mule deer and antelope in Wyoming last Fall.
accurate with factory loads
I have had this rifle for 3 years and it has performed flawlessly! Three white tail and one Miley. Dropped in their tracks.
Consistently shoots .373-379, 3shot groups using Norma loaded 165 gr. TTSX cartridges.
My only complaint is that the wrist of the stock is thick.
Over all, awesome gun!!!
Best shooting gun I have bought this in a 257 haven't missed a deer yet all have been head shots shoots a .25 4 shot group grate gun
What a great rifle. Beautiful fit and finish. With Hornady ELD-X bullets, consistently shoot 1/2" groups at 100 yds. Best .300 Win Mag I have purchased