- SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- Adjustable Match Quality, Two-stage Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- One-piece Machined Bolt Body
- Fully Enclosed Bolt Sleeve
- Vanguard Recoil Pad
- 3-Position Safety
- Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Hinged Floorplate
- Hand-laminated, raised comb Monte Carlo composite stock
- Full length aluminum bedding plate
- Matte gel coat finish
- Spiderweb accents
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Matte, bead blasted finish
- 410 series stainless steel
- 24-inch #3 contour fluted barrel
- Recessed target crown to enhance accuracy and protect rifling
Learn more about the Vanguard features HERE.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
15 customer reviews
Best shooting gun I have bought this in a 257 haven't missed a deer yet all have been head shots shoots a .25 4 shot group grate gun
What a great rifle. Beautiful fit and finish. With Hornady ELD-X bullets, consistently shoot 1/2" groups at 100 yds. Best .300 Win Mag I have purchased
Purchased an Accugaurd in .257 to give my Mark V a break especially in wet weather. This rifle impressed me the moment I opened the box! Well made, solid and Accurate! 1/2 to 3/4 inch groups at 100 yards consistently using 115 grain Nosler Ballistic tips. Well worth the purchase!!
I bought it in a 240 wby I can say I'm nothing short of impressed with this gun price an all .