- SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- Adjustable Match Quality, Two-stage Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- One-piece Machined Bolt Body
- Fully Enclosed Bolt Sleeve
- Vanguard Recoil Pad
- 3-Position Safety
- Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Hinged Floorplate
- Hand-laminated, raised comb Monte Carlo composite stock
- Full length aluminum bedding plate
- Matte gel coat finish
- Spiderweb accents
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Matte, bead blasted finish
- 410 series stainless steel
- 24-inch #3 contour fluted barrel
- Recessed target crown to enhance accuracy and protect rifling
Learn more about the Vanguard features HERE.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
22 customer reviews
Great rifle, especially if you reload
Couldn't find much about this rifle online but it fit a lot of my checkboxes so I gave it a shot in the .270 Win model. Topped it with Talley one piece rings and a Leupold VX3i.
Accuracy: Couldn't find a solid performer with factory ammo. The loads they list for their guarantee I'm sure shoot great but some were a little steep for my pocket. However once I found the node while reloading, I'm getting fairly consistent 3/4 moa groups with a few better using Sierra 150 SGK and H4831sc.
Finish: stock is beautiful but I found some discolored spots on the receiver. They don't affect the rifle at all but its why I took away an extra star from quality.
Overall it's a good rifle and I don't regret the purchase
With Barnes TTX bullets and Reloader 22 powder.My 300 win mag shoots a 3 round group with a 1/4” accuracy a 100 yards.
accuguard + 6.5-300 weatherby= perfect rifle
gun shoot .5 moa with barnes lrx just like any weatherby they are very accurate rifles 300 weatherby shoots 1/4-1/5 moa all day everyday it’s just what you expect when buying a weatherby it’s the only rifles i can depend on
300 accuguard in 300 weatherby
I OWN 7 Weatherby's, bought my first in vanguard (7mm Rem) in the 80's, and
it is still the most accurate in my safe. They all will cluster (3 shot groups) inside
of 1 inch. The last two 1 in ACCUMARK IN 7MM, AND THE OTHER IN ACCUGUARD 300 WEATHERBY HAVE NOT BEEN OUT ON THE HUNT YET,
but I have no doubt they will shine. No doubt, I AM A WEATHERBY FANATIC
The Accuguard shoots various Nosler bullets very accurately and I took a nice mule deer and antelope in Wyoming last Fall.