I am a huntress who loves everything about the pursuit and will never surrender my femininity. It’s how I was made – with a form designed by women, for women. My graceful lines are befitting of the way I fit female shooters – with a shortened 13” length of pull, slender forearm, a slimmer grip with a gentle palm swell, and a higher comb for optimal scope-eye alignment. Even my recoil pad is special with an ergonomic cant to nest into the way a woman’s shoulder is built. I am a huntress, and my time has come.
- SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- Adjustable Match Quality, Two-stage Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- One-piece Machined Bolt Body
- Fully Enclosed Bolt Sleeve
- 3-Position Safety
- Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Hinged Floorplate
- Stock is made specifically to fit women
- Length of pull shortened to 13”
- Grip angle has been changed and made more slim and a slight trigger finger guide groove has been added for improved grip ergonomics
- Shorter, slimmer forearm and grip with right side palm swell for better balance and fit
- A higher comb to properly align a shooters eye with optics
- Fleur de lis checkering pattern
- Satin finish, Turkish A-grade walnut with rosewood forend and grip caps
- Recoil pad has been given a negative angle, has been reduced in size, and the toe canted away from the body to better fit a woman’s shoulder
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Matte, bead blasted, blued finish
- Cold hammer forged 20-inch barrel
- #1 contour
Learn more about the Vanguard features HERE.
|Stock||"A" Grade Turkish Walnut|
Specifications subject to change without notice.
21 customer reviews
'THE only rifle'
My Wife tried several other rifles (including a Vanguard 2) for an upcoming caribou hunt in Alaska. She's small so we had the Vanguard cut down to fit her but this made it 'barrel-heavy'. When we saw the Camilla, she shouldered it and we ordered one in .308 Win. immediately. She tried several bullets/weights and found 'the' one her rifle likes. Off to Alaska and one shot at 225 yards downed a very respectable bull caribou. A few weeks later, she bagged an 80.5" buck pronghorn. Excellent fit, form & function. This is THE only rifle she will ever use.
Purchased the Camilla in 7mm/08. At the range it consistently shoots 1/4 inch groups at 100 yards using nosler 120 grain ballistic tip factory ammo! Overall fit, finish excellent, and very well balanced. Very impressed, can't wait for hunting season!
I didn't realize I had never shot a rifle that fits until I shot my Camilla. I am in love! It is beautiful and a perfect fit. I cannot say enough positive things about this gun!
Ligther, fits perfect & beautiful
Hunted with a .300 Mark 5 for 35 years and now I'm 76, felt I needed a smaller lighter Weatherby. The 243 Camilla shoots true with a crisp trigger. Love it. Can't wait for OR deer season.
Just what my woman needed
My wife has shot dozens of different rifles, this is the ONE and ONLY that seems specifically tailored to her.
Trigger is amazing, action smooth, I cant believe all this for the low price point.