Designed specifically for women by a select team of women hunters and shooters. The Vanguard Camilla provides the confidence of guaranteed SUB-MOA accuracy. That's why the Vanguard® has become our most popular rifle option. Shoulder a Weatherby Vanguard and see for yourself. Nothing shoots flatter, hits harder, or is more accurate. Guaranteed.
- SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- Adjustable Match Quality, Two-stage Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- One-piece Machined Bolt Body
- Fully Enclosed Bolt Sleeve
- 3-Position Safety
- Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Hinged Floorplate
- Stock is made specifically to fit women
- Length of pull shortened to 13”
- Grip angle has been changed and made more slim and a slight trigger finger guide groove has been added for improved grip ergonomics
- Shorter, slimmer forearm and grip with right side palm swell for better balance and fit
- A higher comb to properly align a shooters eye with optics
- Fleur de lis checkering pattern
- Satin finish, Turkish A-grade walnut with rosewood forend and grip caps
- Recoil pad has been given a negative angle, has been reduced in size, and the toe canted away from the body to better fit a woman’s shoulder
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Matte, bead blasted, blued finish
- Cold hammer forged 20-inch barrel
- #1 contour
.243 Win, 6.5 Creedmoor, .308 Win and 7MM-08 Rem
Learn more about the Vanguard features HERE.
|Stock||"A" Grade Turkish Walnut|
Specifications subject to change without notice.
5 customer reviews
I'm a guy and the look of this rifle caught my attention....attractive rifle. I can't help but wonder how it handles. My wife could use another rifle, why not a new Weatherby.
I picked up a Camilla in .308 Winchester for my wife; she has a Weatherby Orion that she loves to shoot for pheasant hunting. Anyways with the free offer of a Leupold scope took it out to the range to sight it in for her. We bought some Hornady Custon Lite 125 grain SST loads. After sighting it in with 3 rounds at 100 yards, I shot 2 rounds touching, then a 3 shot group of 3/4 inches. All I can say is "WOW!!!". Weatherby hit it out of the park with this rifle for the ladies!
Couldn't be happier
The rifle looks beautiful. Mine is in .243 and it shoots great. The palm swell fits my hand perfectly. I like how thin the stock is, it fits me better than my other full sized rifles. Its an excellent sized rifle to get the whole family shooting, it's not too big or too small.
I purchased this gun almost a month ago. It is awesome! It's light weight, there is little recoil and it is a very accurate gun. My husband was surprised when he shot it and got jealous that my new rifle is better than his ;) I would 100% recommend this gun for any woman!
Nice to see you added something for women. Our hands are typically smaller, and we tend to hold a rifle all together different. I'm sure this is a great gun for a lady to have to hunt with.