I am a huntress who loves everything about the pursuit and will never surrender my femininity. It’s how I was made – with a form designed by women, for women. My graceful lines are befitting of the way I fit female shooters – with a shortened 13” length of pull, slender forearm, a slimmer grip with a gentle palm swell, and a higher comb for optimal scope-eye alignment. Even my recoil pad is special with an ergonomic cant to nest into the way a woman’s shoulder is built. I am a huntress, and my time has come.
- SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- Adjustable Match Quality, Two-stage Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- One-piece Machined Bolt Body
- Fully Enclosed Bolt Sleeve
- 3-Position Safety
- Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Hinged Floorplate
- Stock is made specifically to fit women
- Length of pull shortened to 13”
- Grip angle has been changed and made more slim and a slight trigger finger guide groove has been added for improved grip ergonomics
- Shorter, slimmer forearm and grip with right side palm swell for better balance and fit
- A higher comb to properly align a shooters eye with optics
- Fleur de lis checkering pattern
- Satin finish, Turkish A-grade walnut with rosewood forend and grip caps
- Recoil pad has been given a negative angle, has been reduced in size, and the toe canted away from the body to better fit a woman’s shoulder
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Matte, bead blasted, blued finish
- Cold hammer forged 20-inch barrel
- #1 contour
Learn more about the Vanguard features HERE.
|Stock||"A" Grade Turkish Walnut|
Specifications subject to change without notice.
18 customer reviews
Ligther, fits perfect & beautiful
Hunted with a .300 Mark 5 for 35 years and now I'm 76, felt I needed a smaller lighter Weatherby. The 243 Camilla shoots true with a crisp trigger. Love it. Can't wait for OR deer season.
Just what my woman needed
My wife has shot dozens of different rifles, this is the ONE and ONLY that seems specifically tailored to her.
Trigger is amazing, action smooth, I cant believe all this for the low price point.
Very Good Looking Rifle. l went to the Pennsylvania Gunsmith School and Built by hand 12 Custom Rifles for people. This one looks a little like one I built.
Vanguard Camilla 6.5 creedmoor
I purchased the camilla in 6.5 creedmoor for my 12yo son and 11yo daughter. Put the Talley light weight, low rings and a leupold vx-2 3x9x40 on. Purchased the Hornady 120 eld m factory rounds. Sighted in at 150yrds and was suprised how well it shot. 3 separate 1/2inch groups at 150. Recoil is more than my daughter can handle, so I am going to load some of the 100gr ELD M myself for her. This was my first Weatherby purchase as I have been a rem 700 man my whole life. I am very pleased with the rifle and will not hesitate to recomend to my friends.
I bought this Rifle and i waited a long time for it to come but , i can say that is was very much worth the wait , it is a smooth rifle and i love the way it fits into my small hands and how it just suits me when i handle it !!! I also love the way the manager at weatherby handled my concerns , Judy was kind and understanding when it came to my concerns and she handled them very well , they gave beautiful customer service and i will definitely go through weatherby again !!!