What goes together as well as grilled venison backstrap and fried potatoes? I do. I am the Weatherby Vanguard Synthetic paired with a versatile Leupold® VX-2® 3-9X 40mm riflescope. The combo adds up to SUB-MOA accuracy with Weatherby factory or premium ammunition… guaranteed. I am the one-two punch you’ll love on your next big game hunt, because when my Leupold crosshairs settle behind the shoulder, and you squeeze my adjustable two-stage match trigger, all you have to do next is fire up the grill.
- SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- Adjustable Match Quality, Two-stage Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- One-piece Machined Bolt Body
- Fully Enclosed Bolt Sleeve
- Vanguard Recoil Pad
- 3-Position Safety
- Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Hinged Floorplate
- Monte Carlo Griptonite stock features pistol grip and forend inserts
- Right side palm swell
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- 24-inch #2 contour
- Radius crown
- Leupold 3-9x40 VX-2 riflescope
- Matte finish
- Duplex reticle
- Mounted and boresighted by a Weatherby gunsmith
- Talley designed Weatherby Vanguard lightweight mounts
Learn more about the Vanguard features HERE.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
3 customer reviews
Performance & Value
The .257 just hammers 'em, 1 shot drops .. incredible trigger out of the box, fit & finish is sharp & clean, seems indestructible .. my new go-to gun.
Bought my Vangaurd .223 second hand. Outstanding accuracy and overall fit and finish is A grade. Sub MOA with factory ammo and handloads. Bravo Weatherby for this masterpiece that was gentle to the wallet.
Did a Montana elk/mule deer hunt by horse back into the back country. On the 12 mile ride out my horse lost its footing and rolled over with my rifle in the scabbard and worried that the gun and site might be damaged. During the opener the gun and site held up and took a bull elk down at 220 yards.