The heart of the Modular Chassis rifle, the renowned Vanguard® action, is affixed to a CNC-machined, 6061 aluminum chassis that has a black, hard-anodized finish. The svelte, minimalist fore-end features hole spacing for Magpul MOE L5 (11 slot) and L3 (7 slot) accessory rails for true customization, as well as a stud to which a bipod and/or sling can be attached. Meanwhile, its oversize trigger guard grants a gloved finger unimpeded access to the trigger.
- SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- Adjustable Match Quality, Two-stage Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- One-piece Machined Bolt Body
- Fully Enclosed Bolt Sleeve
- 3-Position Safety
- Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Hinged Floorplate
- CNC machined, hard anodized, 6061 aluminum chassis
- Hole spacing for Magpul L5(11 slot) and L3 (7 slot) rails
- Fully adjustable LUTH-AR MBA-1 buttstock.
- Hogue Overmolded grip with finger grooves
- Detachable polymer 10 round magazine
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Matte, bead blasted, blued finish
- 20-inch free floated, threaded barrel
- Thread patterns: 1/2-28 for 223 Rem and 5/8-24 for 6.5 Creedmoor and 308 Win
- #3 contour
Learn more about the Vanguard features HERE.
|Product Line||Vanguard, Weatherby Shooting Systems|
Thread patterns: 1/2-28 for 223 Rem and 5/8-24 for 6.5 Creedmoor and 308 Win
Specifications subject to change without notice.
You might also like...
4 customer reviews
Just went hog hunting after sighting in what shooting 100 to 500 yards very accurate zero the gun 200 yards 3 shot three quarters inch scope Vortex Viper PST 4 16 by 50 my first precision rifle
Perfect First Precision Rifle!
Great platform, easy to shoot, does not break the bank. Would recommend this firearm to anyone interested in precision shooting. Got it in .223 and love it!
I've got the 223 version and I could not be happier. Excellent firearm!
For a precision target rifle, this modular rifle is ideal. Just wish Weatherby offered a 24"-26" barrel in 6.5 Creedmoor.......