What’s your next hunt? Rocky Mountain bighorns? Antelope on the western flats? Texas whitetails with a few hogs thrown in for good measure? Whatever it is, please take me with you. I’m a hunting machine with Weatherby Vanguard pedigree and a killer stock of walnut and rosewood. Also, my detachable box magazine does more than cartridge management. The design also shaves ¼ pound from my weight compared to my brother the Vanguard Sporter. That weight savings makes me easier to carry all day, on every hunt.
- SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- Adjustable Match Quality, Two-stage Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- One-piece Machined Bolt Body
- Fully Enclosed Bolt Sleeve
- Vanguard Recoil Pad
- 3-Position Safety
- Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Detachable box magazine is easily extracted at the push of a button
- Reduces weight by ¼ lb. (as compared to Vanguard® Sporter)
- Raised comb, Monte Carlo “A” grade Turkish walnut stock with satin urethane finish
- Rosewood forend cap and fineline diamond point checkering
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Matte bead blasted blued finish
- 24", #2 contour barrel
Learn more about the Vanguard features HERE.
Specifications subject to change without notice.