While other rifles may talk the talk, I prefer to walk the walk. For example, there are guns who tout being SUB-MOA, but I guarantee it from my venerable Vanguard action, hammer-forged barrel and match-grade trigger. You might expect to pay dearly for a guarantee like that, but I’m proud to say that I’m the best value at Weatherby for that degree of accuracy. When you take me hunting, don’t think you have to baby me because of my precision. I’m the Vanguard Synthetic, with a Griptonite® stock and all surfaces designed to repel the harshest conditions.
- SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- Adjustable Match Quality, Two-stage Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- One-piece Machined Bolt Body
- Fully Enclosed Bolt Sleeve
- Vanguard Recoil Pad
- 3-Position Safety
- Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Hinged Floorplate
- Monte Carlo Griptonite® stock
- Pistol grip and forend inserts
- Right side palm swell (aids shooter comfort and control)
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Bead blasted matte finish
- 24", #2 contour barrel
- Adjustable iron sights with hooded front sight
Learn more about the Vanguard features HERE.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
13 customer reviews
Does wverything well
Accurate, less kick than my 12g slug gun, perfect balence, quality construction.
Just scoped it with a VX3 2.5-8. Will go to Africa in 16 months, Alaska in 3 years.
Couldn’t be happier with my new gun!
Good but not Great.
Cold weather accuracy good but not great on a north west coast hunt .
Vanguard S2 375 H&H
A great Rifle for the price, I use it on Red Deer & Sambar Deer with 300 grain Projectiles , then down to 235 grain bullets for Pigs. If you want just one Rifle the Vanguard in 375 H&H is it.
hard time feeding flat nose solids. Front sight had a small dent but still very accurate
A little light for a 375 but the stock design soaks up the recoil , very manageable for a 8 lb 375. Shoots great , easily 1 Moa , and I'm not afraid to hunt with it like my other 375's , I don't like scratching up $2500 rifles, I wish Weatherby would have brought these out 20 years ago and I wouldn't have wasted all that money.