Allow me to give you a quick lesson in metallurgy. You see, a rifle barrel is only as good as the steel it’s made from. My steel was specially selected for its molecular superiority, machined, and cut rifled at Krieger – makers of the finest custom barrels on the planet. That, combined with my 9-lug Weatherby action, new LXX™ trigger and 5-round detachable magazine makes me one wickedly-accurate tack driver. Plus, with a fully-adjustable stock, I promise to fit in just right every time we go shooting or hunting.
- Range Certified SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- Comes with printout from Oehler Ballistic Imaging System, including specific load/ballistic data and computer image of actual 3-shot group. Signed and certified by Ed or Adam Weatherby
- LXX Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- 54-Degree Bolt Lift
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Cocking Indicator
- Magnum 9-Lug action
- Fully adjustable stock
- CNC machined aluminum bedding plate
- High Desert Camo with black spiderweb accents
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Krieger Custom match grade
- Free Floating
- #3 contour
- Hand-honed action to assure 100% lug contact with the receiver
- DD Ross tactical bolt knob
- Muzzle brake has 90 degree lateral gas dispersion ports
- Detachable 5 round box magazine
NOTE:338 LAPUA features a Chrome Moly barrel
Learn more about the Mark V features HERE.
|Product Line||Custom Shop, Mark V, Weatherby Shooting Systems|
|Pattern||Black Spiderweb Accents|
Specifications subject to change without notice.
4 customer reviews
Best Rifle Ever Owned Or Shot
I’m a longtime weatherby enthusiast.
This is the finest rifle I’ve ever owned. It shoots more accurately, consistently, and comfortably than anything I’ve ever had the pleasure to shoot.
Ordered over a year ago, finally received and promptly paired with a Swarovski Z6 scope.
3 group shots under an inch and a long range dream.
I have one of these in 30-378 with the nightforce ATAC-R on it... hands down a tack driver so far I am holding about a 6 inch group at 1000 yards. And works great on game the only down side to this rifle is its heavy really heavy... I am a big guy have no problem packing it all day hunting but when I hand it to somone to hold everyone always gives the comment.. holy shit man this thing weighs a ton!!! So hole I am young I will pack it when I get old I'm sure it will retire or get passed to my boy for another custom
Top tier rifle
I own a TRR in 30-378 and for the money you cannot get better. This is the Ferrari of tactical rifles and the 30-378 is one that can shoot big game or targets out to 100 yards or more.
Sensible proven action and cartridge combo
A top quality well thought out action,stock and barrel combination.Back in the sixties when I worked for Dave Bushnell we borrowed weatherby rifles from Roy and test fired scopes. The accuracy was amazing.