The rest of the Vanguards might say I’m the bad boy of the family. Compliment accepted. But remaining at the heart of my modular chassis design is the legendary Vanguard action affixed to a CNC-machined, 6061 aluminum chassis with a black, hard-anodized finish. My svelte, minimalist fore-end features hole spacing for Magpul MOE L5 (11-slot) and L3 (7-slot) accessory rails for true customization. There’s also a stud for a bipod or sling. I’m always ready for action with an oversize trigger guard for gloved shooting and a polymer magazine that’ll take 10 cartridges. Now let’s go shooting.
- SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- Adjustable Match Quality, Two-stage Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- One-piece Machined Bolt Body
- Fully Enclosed Bolt Sleeve
- 3-Position Safety
- Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Hinged Floorplate
- CNC machined, hard anodized, 6061 aluminum chassis
- Hole spacing for Magpul L5(11 slot) and L3 (7 slot) rails
- Fully adjustable LUTH-AR MBA-1 buttstock.
- Hogue Overmolded grip with finger grooves
- Detachable polymer 10 round magazine
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Matte, bead blasted, blued finish
- 20-inch free floated, threaded barrel
- Thread patterns: 1/2-28 for 223 Rem and 5/8-24 for 6.5 Creedmoor and 308 Win
- #3 contour
Learn more about the Vanguard features HERE.
|Product Line||Vanguard, Weatherby Shooting Systems|
Thread patterns: 1/2-28 for 223 Rem and 5/8-24 for 6.5 Creedmoor and 308 Win
Specifications subject to change without notice.
13 customer reviews
Far better than the Mossberg or Ruger options
We are a Weatherby family but looked at alternatives. For weight, smooth action and performance we are very happy with this choice. The Savage model 10 was no comparison either.
YES buy it!
I bought the .223 and LOVE it, I have it topped off with a Lucid 25power scope.
Out of the box performance is killer! I will be buying the 6.5 within the next 6 months!!!!
Yes Yes Yes
Yes I've made the jump
Just ordered and I'm saying Yes Yes Yes
love it, 1000 yards no problem
Nothing bad to say about the VMC at all. Definitely sub MOA and I'm pretty sure it will do very close to 1/4" MOA. Far more than just good looks. 6.5 Creedmoor 20" Barrel.