I am a huntress who loves everything about the pursuit and will never surrender my femininity. It’s how I was made – with a form designed by women, for women. My graceful lines are befitting of the way I fit female shooters – with a shortened 13” length of pull, slender forearm, a slimmer grip with a gentle palm swell, and a higher comb for optimal scope-eye alignment. Even my recoil pad is special with an ergonomic cant to nest into the way a woman’s shoulder is built. I am a huntress, and my time has come.
- SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- Adjustable Match Quality, Two-stage Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- One-piece Machined Bolt Body
- Fully Enclosed Bolt Sleeve
- 3-Position Safety
- Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Hinged Floorplate
- Stock is made specifically to fit women
- Length of pull shortened to 13”
- Grip angle has been changed and made more slim and a slight trigger finger guide groove has been added for improved grip ergonomics
- Shorter, slimmer forearm and grip with right side palm swell for better balance and fit
- A higher comb to properly align a shooters eye with optics
- Fleur de lis checkering pattern
- Satin finish, Turkish A-grade walnut with rosewood forend and grip caps
- Recoil pad has been given a negative angle, has been reduced in size, and the toe canted away from the body to better fit a woman’s shoulder
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Matte, bead blasted, blued finish
- Cold hammer forged 20-inch barrel
- #1 contour
Learn more about the Vanguard features HERE.
|Stock||"A" Grade Turkish Walnut|
Specifications subject to change without notice.
26 customer reviews
I am a Deerslaying Woman.. I am proud of my Camilla 7mm08. It’s accurate,light weight. Smooth.
Get u one!!
Camilla for daughter
Bought this rifle in 6.5 creedmore it literally shoots just as well as my accumark, my daughter absolutely loves this rifle my 8 year old son shoots it also. It fits both of them just perfect can’t go wrong buying this rifle, thanks again weatherby for another amazing rifle.
My wife is tall and lean. Having tried many a rifle brand and stock dimensions I bought her a Camilla. It fits her perfectly. I noticed that when she lifts the rifle it naturally sits and conforms bringing eye and scope to alignment. She is no longer making adjustments and fidgeting to get the rifle into a comfortable position. The quality of walnut and rosewood fit is as expected of a Weatherby rifle. We have three others already and I am a big fan and so now is my wife. If she is not picking it up and shouldering it to simply admire, it is now with her constantly as we traverse our property and its many hills. More importantly, my wife enjoys the experience so much more and the confidence the rifle stock design has instilled is very evident. Our 12 yo daughter now wants one for our deer stalking sojourns, having tested her mothers. As with every Weatherby, they are an investment in so much more than just the rifle, which in itself is a quality investment not just a tool. Thank you again Adam and your extended team for having the forethought and commercial guts to make these rifles a reality.
Picked this rifle up last year in 708 for my wife. It fit her perfectly and she decided this fit her best after shouldering 20+ guns. Two things right off the bat that this gun is lacking are a nice recoil pad, and a very nice trigger. I sent it to a gunsmith and had them install a 1 inch limbsaver grind to fit recoil pad and a 2lb timney trigger. These 2 modifications made night and day difference. With handloaded 140 gr accubonds and a bipod this gun shoots half moa 5 shot groups and is fun for her to shoot. She rings a 8 inch plate at 600 yards 10/10 time on a regular basis. She shot a 130 class whitetail this past season at 426 yards and hit it perfectly and the buck dropped in his tracks. Overall I am very impressed with this rifle, it is the first weatherby in our gun safe, and definitely won’t be the last. If your wife needs a rifle, this is the one she needs to try, it will fit like a glove.
Purchased the Camilla in 7mm 08 and my wife could not be happier. The fit and finish for this level of firearm is amazing. My wife said the rifle just feels right and should help her confidence in well placed shots. Added a Zeiss 4-14 50mm scope which will make this rifle a great all around hunting tool.